Survex 0.95 prerelease 7 and xcaverot's rubber band.

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:38:28 +0100

In message <39F94BBC.97EF62A4@uts.edu.au>, Michael Lake writes:
>Olly Betts wrote:
>> Aven avoids this problem by purging the event queue - Xcaverot should
>> probably do the same.

Thinking some more, rather than purging the queue it probably ought to read
out any pending events (mouse movements, key presses, etc) and apply them
all before redrawing.

>Oh?. last version I compiled was prob 0.95 release 1

I've just checked and xcaverot.c hasn't changed at all since then (other
files it uses may have, but I can't see a plausible way those changes could
cause the effect you're seeing).

There were some major changes from 0.94 prerelease 1 to 0.95 prerelease 1,
so it's worth checking that one (if you no longer have it, look in:

http://www.survex.com/software/test/