Survex 0.95 prerelease 7 available

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:54:16 +0100

I've upload the 7th (and probably last) prerelease of Survex 0.95.
Download links are on:

http://www.survex.com/

Changes in 0.95-prerelease7:

* Disabled experimental gross-error detection code.

* Now build RPMs (for RedHat Linux - may also work with Mandrake and some
  others).

Note that the RPMs include aven, so if you've been having trouble building
that yourself you might want to give them a go.

I built the RPMs on a Debian Linux box, and don't have a RedHat box to test
them on, so it's possible they won't even install.  So if you have a
suitable box, please could you try them and let me know.  If nobody tells
me, I'll assume they don't work and pull them from releases until I get a
chance to check them myself.  I'd also be interested to hear if they install
on other Linux distributions which use RPM (e.g. Mandrake).

Wookey has been working on some Debian packages - these should appear in
0.96 once I've had a chance to fold the changes in.