XML: was Bedding planes, rose diagrams and bug fix

John Pybus john.pybus@zoology.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 03 May 2000 16:56:01 +0100

Lev Bishop wrote:

> On Wed, 3 May 2000, John Halleck wrote:
>
> >   There are things I'd like to see, and didn't, in the area of data
> >   concerning survey adjustment.  But I suspect that that is not of
> >   general interest, so I'll take it up in private email.
>
> I say keep it on the list. I'm interested to follow the discussion even if
> I don't know XML well enough to comment....

I was just about to send a reply saying almost exactly the same thing.

To stop this being just another me-too post, I'll also mention that I
have very early working code of a port of cavern to the Palm pilot.
It's not yet ready for even an alpha release (it needs a hex editor to
get data into it...) but once it is, I'll put a copy up on my website.
Anyone with a palm, who would be interested in using it for cave
surveying, and who has any suggestions of what features are most
important, should let me know of their interest.

Yours,

John