Direct X Caverot - test version available

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 12:29:27 +0000

In message <20001205121839.J32382@mrs30.quns.cam.ac.uk>, Mark Shinwell writes:
>> It would be interesting if someone could test on Windows 95, Windows 2000,
>> and Windows Millenium Edition (or is that the same as 2000?)
>
>No, Windows ME is the next one up from Win98.  I think I can lay my hands
>on a Win2k box in the lab later on, so I shall try to test it on that.

That would be good.

Currently the caverot display takes over the whole screen.  Would anyone
also be interested in being able to run it in a window in the desktop?
It won't be a "real" windowed application - just the caverot display with
a window frame and titlebar.