CSG Meeting Proposition (April 26 - 28)

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Sat Mar 16 03:53:54 GMT 2024

On 2024-03-10 22:26 +0000, Jonathan Lester wrote:

> I was wondering what consensus would be for a meet on the (April 26 - 28)
> either at the TSG and using the BCA Library, Or Red Rose?

Much as I enjoy a survey nerding weekend, that is the CUCC 75th
Aniversary weekend (Kettlewell) so doesn't work for me.

> Then potentially we can have a Oct/Nov one down in Mendip maybe?

We might be a bit late for setting dates at this end of the year as
Spring is already pretty-much upon us, and people's calendars will be
filling up.

It might be better just to set a date/venue in November, giving people plenty of warning?

Principal hats:  Debian, Wookware, ARM
http://wookware.org/