Topics from British Caving Library Therion Weekend 2019

Tarquin Wilton-Jones tarquin.wilton-jones at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 11 21:43:22 GMT 2019

Hi folks,

Thanks again for the invite, and thanks for the assistance with my puzzles.

The bodge solution for multiple cross sections in Therion is documented
here:
https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/multiplesections
The simplification proposal is here:
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/156

Extended elevation investigation is partly documented, will publish it
on the Therion wiki when done.

Survex's Therion+Cavern 3D splay bug is here:
https://trac.survex.com/ticket/112

I am sure there were some other bugs that we were supposed to remember
though. Did I miss anything?

The symbols I showed are here:
https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/user:tarquinwj#metapost_samples

Andrew, please point me to the really cool boulder enhancements when
your attr version is ready.

John, if you have documented your bat tracing technique anywhere, could
you share a URL?

Cheers,

Tarquin