Mapping software

Peter MATTHEWS matthews@melbpc.org.au
Sat, 04 May 2002 11:30:14 +1000

Hi John,

You might also like to have a look at OziExplorer. It's basically for
working with GPS data and raster maps, but we have found it very useful for
overlaying cave maps, scanned geol maps, cadastral, topo, etc. You can
calibrate various kinds of scanned map projections. It's very popular with
GPS users worldwide and there's more to it than first meets the eye. A free
downloadable version is available from the website. Registration about USD75.

http://www.oziexplorer.com/

Peter Matthews