admin notice

David Gibson david@caves.org.uk
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:36:23 +0000

At the risk of irritating those who grumble about off-topic posts...

The recent discussion on this list has generated a large number of
undeliverable messages, and it is continuing to generate more fresh
ones. I have unsubscribed or suspended about 15 people so far, who seem
no longer to exist. In addition, some of you are trying to post from
non-member addresses, and some of you have forgotten the admin address -
all this makes extra work for me.

I know it is probably utterly pointless to remind you all :-) but....

 1. If you change your e-mail address, PLEASE remember to un-subscribe
    and then to re-subscribe at your new address.

 2. Please remember that you can ONLY post to this list from the address
    you are subscribed from.  If you post from a non-member address I
    have to deal with your message manually.

 3. General information about the mailing list is at
    <http://lists.survex.com/mailman/listinfo/cave-surveying/>
    If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (e.g., switch
    to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), please visit
    this page.

 4. You can also make such adjustments by e-mail by sending a message
    to <mailto:cave-surveying-request@survex.com> with the word 'help'
    in the subject or body (dont include the quotes), and you will get
    back a message with instructions.
       ** please do not use any other address for admin requests **

--
David Gibson (List Admin, whilst Olly's pretending he's still away :-)