Spam on the surveying list

David Gibson gibson@mcrosolv.demon.co.uk
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:58:17 +0100

In message "Spam on the surveying list", on Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Wookey
<wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote

>Sorry about that getting through to the cave-surveying list - it's got
>reasonably heavy anti-spam measures. I'm not sure if there is
>much/anything I can do about this whilst Ol is away, but I'll have a look
>and see if the filters can be improved in the light of this.

Wookey has altered the list to allow postings from members addresses
only.  If you post from a non-member address your message will go to the
list administrator for approval. In Olly's absence that's me (and if Im
away, its Wookey).  Please allow for a small amount of disruption to the
service whilst I get used to things.
--
David Gibson