export to KML

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Wed Aug 26 12:51:22 BST 2015

I wish to export to KML. I open a .3d file in Aven, click on 'export as' and choose
KML. It asks me for a co-ordinate projection. Nowhere can I find a list of acceptable
co-ordinate systems nor what precise form to enter them in. If I type 'EPSG:29903'
which is the relevant one in this case, I get a message that it failed to initialise
the co-ordinate system. What should I be entering? What is the correct syntax?

I'm using Survex 1.2.20  as I'm too idle/thick to build 1.2.22 & will wait for the
Windows Installer.

Graham

 <mailto:graham.mullan at coly.org.uk> graham.mullan at coly.org.uk