Survex 1.2.9 released

kevin dixon geospatial3d at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:46:06 GMT 2014

Have installed 1.2.7a on my XP and can confirm Footleg's findings.
Print and Export As appear to work.
I have not had a mouse wxWidgets problem yet.
Splays also appear to work, there was a problem with these when clicked in
the graphic screen.

XP ? I hate the thought of paying Microsoft for an upgraded OS and problems
with all my other apps.
May just carry on as is or migrate to a LINUX OS with a windows emulator.

Kevin