Exporting to Survex for passage tubes viewing

Luc Le Blanc speleoluc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:26:21 GMT 2022

Hi,

An Auriga user tells me the SVX files exported by Auriga do not allow
viewing passages tubes. Another cave fiddled with his data and
returned a tube-capable SVX file. When I compare both SVX files, I see
each shot line (data normal) is now followed by more than another
passage dimensions (data passage) line, providing the passage
dimensions at a station that is not part of the current survey shot,
but that is connected to the dimension-bearing station of the current
shot.

Question: in the example below, if station 1 was also connected to,
say, station 4, that happened to bear passage dimensions too, should
we have another data passage line for station 4 after those two?

*data normal from to length compass  clino
            0             1      4.05   109.9       1.0
*data passage station left right up down
            1    0.86    0.00    0.82    0.28
            2    0.00    0.91    1.44    0.10

Regards,

--