Survex 1.4.1 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Nov 8 23:08:07 GMT 2021

I had a report and have confirmed that the Microsoft Windows installer
for 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 doesn't actually work properly, as proj.db isn't
included (which is where PROJ now stores all the definitions for EPSG
codes, etc) so `*cs` fails to look these up.

I did test before release by running under Wine on Linux, but this
worked because it found proj.db on the Linux side.

I'll sort out a fixed version, but that may take a bit of time - for now
you can find the installer for 1.2.45 here:

https://survex.com/software/1.2.45/

Aside from PROJ-8 related changes, there's nothing very interesting
that's changed between 1.2.45 and 1.4.1.