Trouble generating terrain data with TerrainTool

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Sep 8 00:14:23 BST 2021

On Tue, Sep 07, 2021 at 10:21:02PM +0000, Rodrigo Severo wrote:
> Em terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2021 às 6:49 PM, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org> escreveu:
> > I'm currently on holiday but will take a look at this when I get
> > back. Filed bugs will help me not forget aboiut it.
>
> Here should I file bugs about TerrainTool?

If they're in the Ubuntu package, file them on launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/terraintool/+filebug

If they're in the Debian package, best to run "reportbug" and follow
the prompts.

If you're using a download directly from upstream, I don't think Mike
runs a bug tracker so best to email him directly.