Creating plot snippets

Richard Knapp richard.f.knapp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:26:47 BST 2020

Okay, I get how to turn on and off surveys. What I am looking for is how to create a snippet of the plots that may include only a few stations or shots.

Reason: There are some stacked passages in the cave and it would be good when doing cross-sections or profiles to be able to snip out just what you need for that particular view.

Example: I need station X, B, and 4G viewed from this direction so I can export/import the SVG into my drawing program (X is in the lower stream passage, B is in the main dry trade route, and 4G is on a ledge leading to a side passage)

Richard Knapp
Richard.F.Knapp at gmail.com