Color by Error

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Sep 17 21:05:15 BST 2019

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 10:39:44AM +0200, Max D wrote:
> I try to work with the error display in the current survex Version.
>
> But it seems that the display of loop errors changed significantly.
> When I view an .30 file generated by therion
> Survex 1.2.27 has a much more helpful display then 1.2.42
>
> See http://filez.foxel.org/e499b5a59fa8
>
> Study of the release note didn't enlighten me what could have changed
> the Display. Any Hints?

It's a bug, and already fixed in git - 1.2.42 incorrectly colours legs
which aren't in a loop as if they are in a loop and have an error of 0:

https://trac.survex.com/ticket/111

I'll try to make a new release in the not too distant future.

1.2.41 should colour these legs correctly (but lacks the ability to
colour by only horizontal or only vertical error).