Aven exports sketch file instead of pos file

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Oct 24 21:58:24 BST 2019

Thanks to Wookey for spotting this as a known and fixed bug.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 08:15:39PM +1100, Mike Lake wrote:
> I don't have a Windows box to check now but on the weekend I'm pretty sure I
> tried a Skencil export and got a Skencil file, not a POS. It was definitely
> a Windows 1.2.42 version on the weekend that had this error so if it was
> fixed in 1.2.32 then its reverted.

It doesn't seem to me that the fix has reverted.  The current source
code looks correct, and 1.2.42 works correctly for me under wine and
for Brian "for real".  And it also works correctly under Linux (the
original bug was not platform-specific).

I'm suspecting the machine you think was running 1.2.42 actually
also has an older version of Survex installed and that's the one
which was really being used.  Can you check what Aven's "About"
dialog says on that machine?