Aven in stereoscopic 3D

Pedro Silva Pinto pedrospinto at netcabo.pt
Mon Feb 26 23:42:08 GMT 2018

Hi Olly,

As discussed before, I added a call to gluLookAt() into gla-gl.cc. After a few tries I got a nice stereoscopic image with this values:

	gluLookAt(stereo_adj,0,near_plane, 0,0,0, 0,1,0);

I'm not sure they're the correct values, though. I think that the stereo effect can be much better.
A different question is the positioning of the scene, that is totally off-centered. When I press space to start the rotation, it's obvious that the axis of rotation is outside the frame. Can't get a nice, centered rotation at all...
Changes are attached.

Cheers,
Pedro