Windows 10 tablet

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Thu Mar 2 12:36:22 GMT 2017

I have cheerfully run Survex on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 on Samsung and Microsoft tablets. Admittedly the Microsoft Surface Pro2 & Pro4 I use have screens that work well with a stylus rather than needing a fat finger and have perfectly good detachable keyboards as well, but there is nothing wrong with the underlying workings of the program.

Graham