Windows 10 tablet

HughStL hugh at stlawrence.free-online.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 20:34:06 GMT 2017

Hi Olly,

Sorry if I didn't give feedback, but I didn't know the issues had been
addressed! I kind of shelved the tablet idea, just reckoning it wasn't
'ready' yet.  A few years on and maybe it is?  Not got a Win10 tablet at
the moment, but if anyone else reported stable use on one I might
consider it.

cheers
Hugh