Survex (and therion) source formats

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Tue Aug 23 00:24:17 BST 2016

On 2016-08-22 15:20 +0000, Martin Sluka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I apologize myself, I was not on EuroSpeleo, nor Martin Budaj or Stacho. There are many complications if man is not young, has family or very important work. So sorry.

Yeah, it's a long way for you guys. I wasn't expecting to see you :-)

> I think if Therion will read survex files and change ";" to "#" and * to space or nothing it will be very similar.

It would have been good if therion hadn't changed this in the first
place :-) but we are where we are.

> But there is one very important difference - name-spaces in Therion, where each survey has it's own name-space. It is similar as in survey, but not the same.
>
> 1 at survey_1 is not the same as 1 at survey_2.

survey_1.1 is not the same as survey_2.1 in survex either. How is that
different (other than the syntax with @ instead of dot?)

http://wookware.org/