Dive data with both depth and clino

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Fri May 8 11:47:01 BST 2015

So technology moves on, and surveying a sump we now have dive data that
includes a tape reading (count) with clino and depth readings, which is
not a field in dive data but would be something like this

*Data Diving from to fromcount tocount compass clino fromdepth todepth

Now I guess the depth and clino might disagree, but that is probably the
same as clino and backclino problem, so maybe it should be permitted?
Slightly different as the depth is an absolute measurement, so might
have to be handled differently.

Andrew