Mangled 3d file

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Tue Mar 3 22:53:44 GMT 2015

Hi Olly -

Wow, that is interesting!  I set the SD because otherwise cavern issues a
warning on every set of readings that do not match exactly.  I don't want to
see 200 warnings for readings that are within the tolerance we chose.

I set it for only the forward readings because I assumed cavern would apply it
to the backward reading as well.  It is, after all, looking at BOTH readings
to determine whether a warning should be issued.

I added backcompass and backclino to the *sd lines and ran cavern again.  Now
everything looks good.

Thanks - Bill Gee