Problem from Ray Duffy and Export to KML

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Fri Aug 28 06:59:39 BST 2015

Firstly, in regard to Ray's problem, I have just heated up the W10 machine &
everything seems to process in exactly the same way that it ever did. Right click on
the file & the usual menu options appear & process does what it ever did. For me
anyway.

Secondly WRT exporting to KML. I followed the instructions in the documentation:

"EPSG: followed by a positive integer code." And so added the line:
*cs EPSG:29903

Just before my *FIX lines and got:

"error: Invalid coordinate system: no system list, errno: 2"

So I'm still doing something wrong?

This is in Survex 1.2.22 just installed.

Graham