Survex 1.2.10 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 15 20:15:29 GMT 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:30:17AM +0000, kevin dixon wrote:
> Just tested 1.2.10
> Print and Export As appear to work.

Good.

For the record, the crash was due to the "tilt" field being read before
it had been created in some cases.  This only happened if events were
received by aven in a particular order - presumably that order always
happened on XP, but rarely on other versions (though sometimes it did
from what Brian said).  Once identified, it was just a matter of
checking if the tilt field existed before trying to read it in that
event handler.

> Clicking a splay point causes a wxWidget breakpoint which crashes Aven.
> Attached is the popup window with breakpoint details.

Oh, sorry for dropping this one (I'd recommend filing a bug if you
don't want to relying on my memory).

Now fixed and will be in the next release (it's actually an anonymous
station that's the issue, rather than the splay - these stations aren't
in the tree, but it wasn't checking that).