Survex 1.2.7

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Oct 21 11:51:13 BST 2013

+++ Olly Betts [2013-07-27 13:28 +0100]:
> I'm currently actually on a caving expedition.  I'd hoped to get Survex
> 1.2.7 out before I left, but didn't quite get there.  I've got it ready
> now and have uploaded the source code, but the Windows and Mac OS X
> builds will have to wait until I get back home (in ~4 weeks).
>
> For now, you can get 1.2.7 source code here:
>
> http://survex.com/software/1.2.7/survex-1.2.7.tar.gz

The absence of this from Debian was an annoyance on the cave surveying
training weekend Andrew and I just did (because the splay stuff is really
important with distoX surveying).

I prepared a Debian package a few days after this message (4th Aug), but Ol said he
wanted to fix a couple of things before doing an official upload. So where are
we at? Shall I upload what I have for now, or will you (Ol) uploading something
soon?

http://wookware.org/