Survex 1.2.7

Thomas Holder thomas at thomas-holder.de
Sun Jul 28 14:52:52 BST 2013

Hi Olly,

thanks a lot for the update.

Regarding the new anonymous stations: The NEWS file says that double separator ('..') is a shot to an implicit splay. which can be mapped to dash ('-') to handle pocket topo data. But it seems that unlike "*flags splay", those implicit splays are included in the cave survey length calculation. I think those should be ignored for length calculations, any comments?

Cheers,
  Thomas