Survex query LRUD data

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:32:13 BST 2013

A simple example Matt. Note how a second passage data heading is
needed for the start of the side passage. Otherwise the Survex viewer
draws a passage wall from the end of one branch back to the junction.
You need a recent version of survex for this feature to be in the
viewer too. So make sure you are not using an old install of Survex.

*BEGIN Uzu-Gour090410

*DATE 2009.04.10
*CALIBRATE declination 2.01

0 1 4.01 55.12  2.88
1 2 6.67 109.20 -1.37
2 3 7.57 82.82 -1.46
3 4 15.71 17.50  1.20
*FLAGS SPLAY
4 4a 1.95 226.25 -0.27
4 4b 0.46 66.80 13.93
4 4c 5.65 182.84 82.67
4 4d 1.04 275.59 -86.30
*FLAGS NOT SPLAY
4 5 2.73 244.54  2.61
5 6 4.22 318.30  0.41
6 7 4.92 29.58 -2.12
7 8 9.81 58.72  0.94
8 9 8.60 28.70 -6.68
9 10 5.68 82.92  5.68
5 11 6.56 44.65  4.54
11 12 9.03 72.19  1.22
12 13 3.05 46.22  1.28
13 14 6.89 86.27 -0.51
14 15 6.61 61.48  0.09

*data passage station left right up down
0 0.66 1.17 1.62 1.32
1 0.67 1.24 6.48 1.27
2 0.71 0.97 2.48 1.16
3 1.07 0.7 5.83 0.88
4 1.95 0.0 5.65 1.04
5 0.0 2.1 5.42 1.23
6 0.0 5.31 0.72 1.8
7 1.72 4.86 1.49 0.88
8 0.6 1.4 1.87 1.17
9 1.22 1.01 1.19 0.26
10 1.2 0.95 1.56 0.76

*data passage station left right up down
5 0.0 2.1 5.42 1.23
11 1.06 1.22 3.26 1.18
12 1.22 0.39 9.07 1.17
13 0.96 1.08 9.41 1.51