Print preview, LRUDs on vertical caves

Erin Lynch hongmeiguicc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 13:59:42 BST 2013

I'm running 1.2.6 on Windows 8. I've noticed that once you select the scale, bearing, etc. for printing, you no longer get a window where you can page through a preview of how the survey will be split across multiple pages. That feature was very useful, and I hope you'll bring it back.

We have a number of large shafts where we've recorded passage dimensions along four different bearings (i.e. 045,225,315,135) instead of using standard LRUDs. It would be helpful if survex had an option to enter this sort of data and display vertical passage tubes. Something along the lines of
*data passagestation045225315135
where you can set your own bearings, would be great.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Erin