Survex 1.2.0 released

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Sep 22 12:08:03 BST 2011

+++ Olly Betts [2011-09-22 12:02 +0100]:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:47:39AM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> > +++ Olly Betts [2011-09-22 11:37 +0100]:
> > > I believe those are already fixed in SVN.  Did you start from that, or
> > > from the packaging from the last upload?
> >
> > I started from the 1.2.0 release tarball, because that's what uscan
> > makes easy.
>
> I meant where did you take the debian/ subdirectory from.
>
> Currently it's stored in the main SVN tree, which isn't totally sane,
> but does at least make it easy to test, and reminds me to update it
> when I update upstream stuff.

Ah. I see. yes. I forgot there isn't one in the tarball, in which case
uscan copies across the one from the previous release. I guess now
that you are maintaining all this upstream I should either avoid uscan
or otherwise remember to update /debian from SVN.

I was a little surprised it broke. Now I see why.

http://wookware.org/