Printing w/tubes

Jarvist Moore Frost jarvist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:32:29 GMT 2011

Ingenious! That's a very useful workaround to remember.

I assume that Aven does the rotation discretised to integer degrees? So
that even if you wobble the survey you can return it to the correct
orientation if you note the view angle. A pity there's no equivalent for
the scale / zoom.
I wonder if you could override the '[' ']' scaling keys so that rather than
start at the arbitrary current level of zoom, they jump to a nearby
discretised scaling. Currently they seem to jump about 5% with each key
press, but that could just as easily jump to the nearest place on a
logarithmic scale.

Jarv