can't compile on ubuntu 10.4 64bits

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:29:31 BST 2010

Hello. I just have a new machine with ubuntu 10.4 (lucid), 64 bits. I
tried to compile Survex, but I couldn't.
There is no non-unicode wxwidgets for this release (only for 9.04 from
one year ago).

Also, considering that the new 2.9 release of Wx won't make any
discrimination between unicode and ansi, may I suggest it is time for
a unicode-friendly survex??

The official repositories still have only survex 1.0.39, but 1.1.12 is
available for a while...

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil