[patch] Fix OS X Compilation

David A. Riggs david.a.riggs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:57:47 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

>> I've also built an Aven.app on my local machine, but have not included
>> it in this patch yet, as it's got a few more kinks to iron out - I'll
>> have time to look at it again early next week, and will send another
>> patch then.
>
> There's code in "buildmacosx.sh" to construct an Aven.app.  I don't
> have OS X, so I've no way of testing that it still works though.

The existing script fails; it attempts to copy files which do not
exist in SVN, most notably missing is the critical 'Info.plist', an
XML descriptor file which is required to launch a GUI application on
OS X.

I have Aven up and running on my Mac, the only remaining problem is
that the icon files are referenced statically from the build directory
rather than from the app bundle.

- DR

--
David A. Riggs <david.a.riggs at gmail.com>