Survex on Leopard

Philip Schuchardt vpicaver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:25:28 GMT 2009

This may be the problem.  Did you just upgrade to Leopard? Are you
building aven from source?  If so, the smart guys at Apple broken
dynamic library compatibility between 10.4 and 10.5.  You may need to
either compile aven in 10.4 mode or recompile all the libraries that
aven links to in 10.5.  I haven't had time to compile aven on my mac.

Philip