Terrain data tool

Matt Ryan matt-survex at mdryan.net
Mon Mar 10 10:55:17 GMT 2008

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:30:43 -0000, "Mike McCombe"
<mikemccombe at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I've recently developed an application to create terrain data for Survex
> from the results of the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (SRTM).

I was expecting someone else to have replied by now, but since not I'll
stop lurking and say it myself!

This is a great tool that does exactly what it claims to. I've had a play
and it works well, should be really useful. Many thanks. Looks best in
versions of Aven that can colour surface legs by depth.

Cheers,

Matt