Shetland Attack Pony Software

David A. Riggs david.a.riggs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:32:05 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:46 AM,  <josep at imapmail.org> wrote:
> I've recently received a new unit of the SAP, and now I would like to
> download the Windows Driver and the PonyTrainer software, but it looks
> like their website is down and Phil is bouncing the email I sent him.
> Does anybody know an alternative place to download the software and
> dirver? Maybe Phil manages to put his website runing in short, but I'm
> going to a caving expedition and we won't have internet connection
> available.

Though his site appears to be back up now, I've set up a mirror at the
following URL:

  http://speleo.us/sap/

Note that for a "new" Shetland Attack Pony (blue translucent case with
plastic tail cap over mini-USB port), you must use the "version 2"
files: manual2.pdf and ponytrainer2.exe.

- DR

--
David A. Riggs <david.a.riggs at gmail.com>