Exporting to EPS and SVG

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu May 11 19:49:52 BST 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 07:25:45PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> +++ Olly Betts [06-05-11 19:04 +0100]:
> > OK, I've made the changes suggested by the above.  You could try this
> > and see if it displays in the browsers:
> >
> > http://www.survex.com/~olly/entrance.svg
>
> I get 6 lines in the very top LH corner. It looks truncated, as if there is
> more off-screen...but maybe it is right?

No, that's about right.  It's not truncated, but the line width isn't
taken into account when setting the bounding box so for a small survey
it looks like it might be.  I suspect there are issues with labels and
crosses being chopped off too.  That could definitely be improved.

What were you testing with?