Survex 1.1.10 development snapshot uploaded

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Jul 14 01:04:20 BST 2006

I've just uploaded 1.1.10:

http://www.survex.com/software/1.1.10/

Please note that this is a test build of the development version.
Things should mostly work, but you're more likely to encounter problems
than with the stable 1.0.X versions.  I'd certainly not recommend
installing this as your only survex version and going on expedition...

But please do download it and try it out.  I think this is getting
pretty close to what I'd like to release as Survex 1.2, so please report
any problems (even if you've reported them before!)

Changes in 1.1.10:

* aven: Clicking on a survey name in the survey tree now highlights it in
  the map view.  Double-clicking zooms the view to show the clicked survey
  highlighted.  Clicking the root clears the highlighting and double-clicking
  the root restores the default view.  To expand/collapse a branch, click
  on the "[+]" or "[-]" icon to the left of the survey name.

* aven: The measuring line can now measure to anywhere in plan or elevation
  view (not just to a station!)  In plan view the horizontal distance and
  bearing are shown, while in elevation view the vertical distance is shown.

* aven: Moving the mouse over a station in the survey view now highlights
  that station in the survey tree (though it may not be visible if the
  survey(s) it is in aren't expanded).

* aven: Clicking on a station to centre the view now moves the mouse pointer
  to the new location of the station (except on Mac OS X where this isn't
  allowed).

* aven: Fix which presentation toolbar buttons are shown as depressed.

* Fix infinite loop reading 3d files with LRUD data (bug introduced in 1.1.9).

* vim files are now installed with the correct paths (bug introduced in 1.1.9).