Survex 1.0.39 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Feb 3 05:19:09 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 12:30:57PM +0000, Andy Waddington wrote:
> more supporting documentation is needed for those
> wanting to build Survex who shouldn't have to research a whole
> dependency tree themselves (much duplication of effort to find
> informatrion which teh authors must already know...)

No, we really don't already know this information!

I don't run any RPM-based Linux machines, so all the information I have
is either from guesswork and googling, or feedback from users (John
Pybus deserves an honourable mention here).

If you (or anyone else) can help by improving the quality of information
that is currently in the documentation or on the website, please send a
patch!