Survex 1.1.4 development snapshot uploaded

Mike McCombe mikemccombe at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 19 21:34:40 BST 2005

I am also using Win XP SP2 and have the same problem with Aven. My machine
offers to send a bug report to Microsoft. Looking inside this contains the
following information:

Exception Information
Code: 0xc0000005	Flags: 0x00000000
Record: 0x0000000000000000	Address 0x000000000000006fe4f1

Version 1.1.3 worked fine (except for features already discussed)

Mike