Survex 1.1.6 development snapshot uploaded

Josep josep at imapmail.org
Thu Oct 13 17:25:56 BST 2005

> > > and when you get a measuring line from
> > > one station to another and the info appears on the status line, the depth
> > > colour box and the direction arrows disappear. Also the white measuring
> > > line
> > > should go when you press Esc.but does not.
> > > Also if you click both left and right mouse buttons together and move the
> > > survey, there after no buttons work, the side panel in unclickable and the
> > > only way to close Aven is with Ctrl Alt Del.
> >
> > ... but I haven't managed to reproduce any of the other effects Brian
> > mentions.
>
> I can't either.  Is anybody else seeing anything like this?

Ona W98 machine I cannot either.

On the other hand, when measuring distance from one station to
another and while the measuring line is displayed, if I switch from
plan to elevation, (or viceversa), the measuring line disapears and I
have to measure again. With Survex 1.0.35 this was not working that
way, I mean you could switch from plan to elevation views and
viceversa without loosing the measuring line (and the info about
distance)

Josep