log by default on linux

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:27:54 GMT 2005

I was thinking way the linux version doesen't create the log file by
default, as the windows version does. Since we can now open an svx
file and process it directly on Aven, but the log output cannot be
saved (unless you copy & paste in some text editor), it would be very
nuce if the log was a default output.

Cheers

Carlos
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com