Survex on Mac OS X

Mark Shinwell Mark.Shinwell at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 16 11:55:36 BST 2005

I'm interested in finding out whether there is significant usage of the
Mac OS X version of Survex, as I plan to try to improve support for that
platform in the near future.  Are you an active user on OS X, or do you
know of any significant use of the software being made on that platform?

I'd also be interested to hear of any particular gripes with the
software which are specific to OS X.  One specific one which I hope to
address is the slowness of Aven, which is embarassing given the graphics
support on that platform.

Mark
Dr Mark Shinwell -- email: Mark.Shinwell at cl.cam.ac.uk
Theory and Semantics Group, University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory