Aven printing bug

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Jun 27 00:50:44 BST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 12:04:25AM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> I just used the new printing-from-aven functionality in survex for the first
> time. It's very nice. But, it hasn't come out quite right.
>
> A two page plan plot at 1:1000 has come out with about 12mm missing in the
> middle. It looks like the pages tried to print right up to the paper edge
> and that would have been OKish, but my printer can't do that.
>
> Is this a known problem? Attached is the offending .3d file.

This might be the bug Erin encountered, which I fixed a while ago but
haven't done a release since.  I'm working up to one at the moment.

Or it may just be you need to set margins (see "File->Print Setup").
You need to do that by hand on Linux with wx2.4.  Newer wx versions
can use Gnome's printing subsystem I think, which should hopefully
know about paper sizes and such like.