LRUD - when?

Carlos Guâno Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:57:26 BST 2005

I'm trying to compile survex 1.1, but I get an error related to
docbook-to-man. I'm using Gentoo, so I have docbook2X, anb I made a
link to it named docbook-to-man. I went well until a step to make the
.ps version of the manual. I get an error telling me that ps is an
unknown backend. Can I skip this?

thanks

Carlos