LRUD

Mike McCombe mikemccombe at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 9 22:07:37 GMT 2005

Carlos,
Ten years ago, I wrote "Speleogen", a post-processor to add LRUD data to a
Survex centreline, creating a multi-layer DXF. It used to be on the Survex
"downloads" page, though it was Windows-only. In the intervening years, I
upgraded and re-wrote Speleogen in Java but have never released it as
in-built LRUD support in Survex has always been "coming soon". Although I've
only used it on Microsoft and Symbian, I'm pretty confident it would also
work on Linux and other Java platforms.

I'd be happy to hear from anyone who'd like to try it out, play with the
source-code or just debate how LRUD data should be handled!

All the best,
Mike