survex 1.1 - some bugs

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:20:55 BST 2005

Well, I just updated my survex 1.1 from cvs, but it still doesn't
understand OMIT (or omit or just -) and I can't use a station as the
left or right of other station...
Other than that, I'm enjoying it, just made a small C programm to
convert DEM data from GRASS (exported as ascii) into an svx file and
could put my cave and relief together, great!

Carlos