LRUD - when?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Aug 20 14:35:15 BST 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 05:40:26PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> I have a stack of fixes to apply, but they're on a compact flash card and
> I don't have a working reader to hand here.  Hopefully I can sort that
> out tonight.

OK, I sorted out the card reader and applied a stack of fixes.  There
was in fact a change to allow OMIT for left/right/up/down.

Please "cvs update" and let me know if you have any further problems.

I'll try to put together a release from the 1.1 branch soon, including
a windows build.  It'll probably be a couple of weeks though, as I'm not
in the same town as my dev box at the moment...