Survex 1.1.1 test version uploaded

Josep Guarro jguarro at wanadoo.es
Wed Oct 6 22:25:10 BST 2004

Great job Olly! finally solid passages! and even wothout typing the
LRUD data :-)

Here are some bugsI've found  in the Windows release (Windows 98).

Just after opening the Aven, an error is displayed:

"Couldn't add an image to the image list"
You click "Ok" and it looks like everthing is ok.

Then you open a 3d file and it doesn't load at full screen, just some
parts of it, then by clicking the mouse left button the rest of the
screen is loaded.

Also when in "Perspective" the zoom does not work.

And finally I cannot get the grid to turn on, neither by the menu nor
the CTRL-G

Josep