Survex now packaged for MacOS X!

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 15:03:28 +0100

Tim Morgan writes:
> I got around to trying the installation of survex for OS X.
> Unfortunately aven wont run as there are some non-relative paths used
> during compilation. i get the attached error message...

As a general point, it's often much easier for me if you just transcribe
an error message.  You wouldn't believe the hoops I had to jump through
to view that...

Martin Sluka reported similar problems, but I think I've finally
realised what is going wrong.

If you go into the "Survex" directory which you installed from the disk
image and rename the "share" subdirectory to "lib", does everything
start working?